Lunes, Oktubre 20, 2014

Delicious treats at Black Canyon Coffee





I love coffee and I enjoy treats. It has been my drug specially when i'm sleepy and I need my adrenaline rush at work. Coffee at certain coffee shops are simply meh to me, especially towards well-known coffee shops around, that is the reason I'm now looking for some other available coffee shops for creative options.



And then I saw Black Canyon Coffee, a shop that is situated in Taguig that offers delectable coffee delights and sumptuous meals that will surely satisfy your palettes.



That is why this promo from Metrodeal is one of the most affordable promos that I've ever seen as of this moment for only 250 pesos, I can avail on their 500 pesos worth of food and drinks, and it's a great deal! That is why I purchased much more that I could use some of it on certain occasions.



Glad i always made my purchases at metrodeal, till the next!






For more of Metrodeal reviews and testimonials, check this link below: http://blog.rainingpesos.com.ph/online-shopping-and-how-to-detect-a-scam-metrodeal-zalora-ewine-reviews-and-more/