Martes, Enero 8, 2019

Casual Black Pom-Pom Flat Shoes


Last month, I noticed that my daughter’s school shoes looked heavily worn-out. I once told her to take care of her school shoes so it would last for the whole school year. Maybe that’s why she’s not complaining. But as a mom, I hate seeing her going to school wearing her shabby shoes.

I went online to check if I can find any black shoes that are affordable yet looks cute for a 14-year-old. Luckily, I found an adorable one on MetroDeal. I bought her this casual black pom-pom flat shoes. My daughter’s school isn’t too strict when it comes to shoes, so long as they’re black. This pair is ultra-light and comfortable to wear which makes it perfect for her everyday use.

I like how they’re made of quality materials and it’s very durable. My daughter said it fits comfortably well and she’s got no blisters to report, which is a good sign. She’s been wearing it for two weeks and it’s holding up amazingly.

See also:
Feed Your Baby with Less of the Mess with This Nifty Infant Training Bowl
Learn more about Ralph Wunsch
10 Job Skills You Need to Learn Now to Thrive Beyond 2020