Sabado, Oktubre 26, 2013

Furry Love! Lovely life-sized Teddy Bear from MetroDeal!


I simply love everything cute, huggable and fluffy. I like stuffed toys more than I love my usual pillow, for it gives me serenity and happiness everytime I'm with my furry stuffies. If you were to asked me, I prefer bunny rabbit and teddy bear stuffed toys for they are the most lovable thing in the world. I'm actually searching for a stuffed toy that looks more life-sized than the small ones that can be put in my book shelves so that I could place them beside my bed where I can hug them while I'm on a deep sleep.

I saw a life-sized teddy bear on one of the famous specialty stores at the mall, but I find it too pricey! To pay for 5000 pesos for the life-sized stuffed toy is too much for me, and Im thinking that the buyers will also think of the same thing if they see the price mark for the life-sized teddy bear. I think it's not worth the money.


A friend of mine who happens to be a sucker for everything cheap and worthy, told me about this promo from Metrodeal: this fluffy, gigantic and lovable teddy bear can be bought for only P1699! Looking at this promo it looks so too good to be true, but it really is! The big 4 ft. 5in. Stuffed toy is almost the same as the teddy bear that I saw at the specialty store and a friend of mine who bought this beforehand grab ahold on this gigantic bear and loved it! It looks so fluffy and soft and gorgeous for hugging during my sad times and a bedmate at night. It made me convinced to purchase the voucher and wait for it to deliver my baby bear right in front of my doorstep.

I've known Metrodeal as one of the top group buying sites around that offers wellness, travels and restaurants discounts, and it's also surprising to see them having this cuddly teddy bear and all kinds of helpful gadgets and novelty products on their website! That's why I'm happy that they had this up on their site!

As the giant teddy bear arrived, I can't help but to to give the giant fluffy toy a hug. It was a love at first sight. The bear is so gorgeous and fluffy and lovely. It fits perfectly beside my bed, definitely a perfect bedmate (and an imaginary boyfriend) for me.

Many thanks for Metrodeal for having this amazing teddy bear deal on their website! :)