Huwebes, Hulyo 24, 2014

Indulging at its finest at Mary Pauline Salon!


my sister, an exceptionally busy woman, obsessive compulsive, perfectionist, a family woman, great mom, trophy wife as well as a very kind hearted person. What more could she ask for? she already has everything; which actually drives me crazy because I possibly could not think of anything that I really could give her for her special birthday. What else could you share with a woman who already possesses everything????

Gladly my prayers have been answered by Metrodeal! I saw this very economical treat for my sister. I looked at giving her something that could make her feel relaxed, something to make her feel & look beautiful & believe that all her efforts are quite definitely appreciated.

So this deal, Hair Color, Hair Rebonding or Brazilian Keratin Blow Dry at Mary Pauline Salon was for just P599! It sounded crazy but it really was for real! Instead of paying P3500 i only be able to pay P599 for the very same quality & service! My sister are going to be so happy! I cant wait to offer this on her birthday!

To learn more on the latest MetroDeal Review as well as discounted products, click: http://www.metrodeal.info/