Huwebes, Agosto 7, 2014

Magnificent, healthy hair in a price range, thanks to Tony and Jackey!



Since they all say, the hair is the crowning glory of every female. I have been a promoter of tony and jackey salon. They have been taking care of my hair from the time and I’ve been treated being a princess, even so the downside foR it was it turned out costing me a great deal! Don’t get me wrong every cent may be worth the item everytime I leave their salon but I recently wish they’d charge me less or even give me a discount. I usually avail their digital perm, meaning atleast every ninety days I would pay around P8000. It is quite costly particularly if you would like shiny, sleek & soft, best curls. I got, really happy once i observed the hair blessing rebond or maybe digital perm and haircut by simply class products at tony & jackey regarding P2999 from METRODEAL. It was perfect for the reason that it was already time for me personally for getting my hair accomplished again! I obtained 2 vouchers since will probably be valid from july 19 to help October 19, 2014 which made it far more better because since its ninety days apart! Woohoo! Thanks a lot metrodeal! Tony & jackey right here I come!

For more regarding MetroDeal Review and testimonials, check up on the url here: http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/metrodeal