Biyernes, Agosto 29, 2014

Go kart craziness at City kart Racing





I love to drive an automobile, the adrenaline rush is something that I like to experience everytime I'm with my car and whan i'm on my way to my destination. Somehow, the gruelling traffic is getting in my nerves and to have to wait for minutes (sometimes hours) get in my destination is frustrating. Totally getting into my nerves.



I also had missed playing race-related games: GTO, Grand Theft Auto... the list continues and on as I finished all of the games in my console. This is my only escape to the reality that is the stressful traffic who would want to deal with the 4-hr travelling from Makati to Quezon City anyway? And yeah, EDSA sucks big time.



Then a friend of mine invited me to experience a Go Kart in Makati. The place is only a few minutes away from my office, and I would love to drive fast like I'm in the race itself! He bought his vouchers through Metrodeal where he bought it at more than half a price, now that's a whole lot! I asked him for details on his purchase and asked him whether or not it's a scam, but in truth it was a smooth-sailing deal! We went inside City Cart Racing with relief.



Why did I asked whether or not it's a scam? I've read some reviews about Metrodeal being this kind of ass on their deals, but since we availed with this treat, it only means it's mostly a purely legit deal! Not only did he only paid half the original price on this deal, we also had an outstanding City kart experience! Never thought it was fun too, it was like i'm in a racing game hehehe.: P



for this I was convinced to go to MetroDeal and shop for my discounted vouchers soon!



*** For more Metrodeal Review and testimonials, check out https://www.facebook.com/MetrodealReviews