Martes, Mayo 9, 2017

Buffet 101, SM MOA



Whenever my parents plan our Sunday lunches, I always get so excited when they decide to go for buffets. What can I say? Buffets are just awesome! However, buffets can be pricey too.

So, I decided to browse MetroDeal to look for promos, and luckily, I found one for Buffet 101 at 21% off! I immediately bought three vouchers for all of us and told my parents that we’ll be having our lunch at its SM Mall of Asia branch on Sunday.

With so many foods to choose from, it’s like having a mini workout every time I decide to stand and get more food. But of course, my favorite part would be the dessert section. In fact, I had around 3 to 4 plates full of sweets!


I am so glad that I found this on MetroDeal since we were able to save money and really fill up our tummies. Maybe too much that we had like a food coma. So, thanks to MetroDeal for this promo!

See also:

Ralph Wunsch professional page