Huwebes, Mayo 25, 2017

Who Says No to Meat at Tony Roma’s?


I’ve heard good reviews about the ribs at Tony Roma’s, so I had to check it out and see for myself. I love trying new foods and never hesitate to spend a little. MetroDeal, however, had a great discount so I availed two, one for me and one for my boyfriend.
I ordered the salmon piccata, which is a grilled salmon in a creamy lemon caper sauce. It was the best decision I’ve ever made on food despite the price! Nevertheless, it was totally worth it especially since salmon can be a bit costly!
On the other hand, my boyfriend ordered half of the original baby back ribs and he loved it so much as well. He said that all of our friends were right, as it did taste good!
We’ll be going back here again to try other foods or maybe the same. Aside from the food, we also enjoyed its ambiance. We’re also hoping that MetroDeal will have more promos for Tony Roma’s to be able to eat on a budget!

See also:
Weekend Well Spent at Richmonde Hotel Ortigas
Ralph Wunsch page
Why Every Marketer Needs to be a Great Storyteller