Lunes, Hulyo 17, 2017

Eyewear Collection by Daniel Padilla


I am the ultimate fan girl. Screaming, crying, and going crazy whenever I see my number one crush, Daniel Padilla. I love everything about him! So, I was thankful when I saw Metrodeal had vouchers for i2i Eyewear.

Daniel Padilla has his own collection called, The DJP collection Picks Keeler Eyewear by i2i Eyewear. I just had to buy a pair of sunglasses, after all I support everything he does. The quality of sunglasses, are simple but edgy. I usually don’t like glasses with too much detail, it is too distracting on my face. The collection has many choices, with different shapes to suit your face. They are affordable and worth buying.

Their styles never go out thus you’ll be able to find one that you can use all the time. I bought the Cobal Sunglasses that has a round, clear frame. The lens color was gray which was a great contrast with the frame. I chose a clear frame because, I knew it would be easy to pair with, any outfit I wear.

You don’t have to spend a fortune on a great pair of sunglasses. For me, if you can pull them off, no one needs to know how much they cost. So, purchasing a pair of shades from Daniel Padilla’s collection by i2i Eyewear, is a must.  But make sure you avail the voucher from Metrodeal, as you can get amazing discounts.

See also:
Capture Your Underwater Adventures
Ralph Wunsch page
A Fresh Approach to Remote IoT Connectivity - Podsystem M2M
How to Nurture Leads with Email Marketing