Lunes, Hulyo 24, 2017

Themed Umbrella You Need to Own


It was summer when I went to Singapore last year. The weather was hot and the sun was too bright. Because of old habits, I took out my umbrella to shield myself from sunlight. I was surprised to find people looking at me. That’s when I realized that people from other countries enjoy the sun that umbrellas are almost not needed when the sun is up.

Unlike in Singapore, umbrellas are almost everywhere here in the Philippines. In fact, we love fun umbrella designs! I am guilty of this. Just the other day, I came across an awesome umbrella on Metrodeal. It’s a Star Wars-inspired umbrella, which handle was designed like a light saber. And yes, it illuminates like a real light saber!

I thought it was both funny and cool. Since it would be useful, grabbing this offer would be a great choice. So, I did!

See also:
Eyewear Collection by Daniel Padilla
Ralph Wunsch page
Ten Benefits of Outsourcing Medical Billing and Medical Coding
B2B vs. B2C Content Marketing: 4 Key Differences