Lunes, Setyembre 17, 2018

Xiaomi Amazfit Midong Smartwatch


Getting diagnosed with diabetes at the age of 24 really opened my eyes to the importance of my health. Since I wasn’t going to allow my condition to ruin my life, I decided to push myself to live a healthier lifestyle.

One of the most effective exercises for me is going for a morning run three to four times a week. A good way for me to stay consistent with my workout schedule is to document my progress.  Since I don’t like bringing my phone with me when I run, I went looking for a smartwatch instead.

I chose the Xiaomi Amazfit Midong smartwatch on Metrodeal since it came with practical functions at a very reasonable price. This smartwatch has all the features I needed. It helps me monitor my heart rate and sleep movement, and do other basic smartwatch tasks. My favorite thing is that it reminds me of phone calls and messages I missed during my run. 

See also:
Real Techniques White Duo-Fiber Brush Collection
Learn more about Ralph Wunsch
How Can Marketers Create Stronger Customer Bonds?