Lunes, Nobyembre 19, 2018

Remax 2-in-1 Armor Data Charging Cable


Nothing beats the Lightning charging cable that comes with your iPhone. It’s ridiculously expensive even when there’s nothing seemingly special about the material. I’ve gone through a few replacements and nothing seems to last for more than three months. The rubber insulation peels off easily for no apparent reason, exposing the wire and eventually wearing it down until it pulls apart at the fringes, rendering it completely useless. I got tired of buying a genuine Apple charging cord, so it was time to find a more suitable replacement.

I found this awesome MetroDeal offer of a known decent charging cable called the Remax 2-in-1. It’s designed as a flat cable so it doesn’t get tangled in knots. It’s also covered with a durable rubber insulation containing corrosion resistant tinned copper wire. The Remax 2-in-1 also comes with both Lightning and micro-USB plugs so I can use it for my other devices. Best of all, I got mine for P189 instead of P400---more than half off!

See also:
Learn more about Ralph Wunsch