Huwebes, Nobyembre 1, 2018

12-Hook Carbon Steel Pole Hanging Rack


You know that thing you didn’t think you were missing in the house? This is it. This is the one. It’s such a functional piece in the living room that I don’t know why it took so long for me to get one. I love wearing jackets and cardigans, and this helps me remember where I place them. It’s also not just good for clothes but for my keys, too! We always have a hard time looking for our car keys or house keys and having that rack near the entrance of the house is convenient.

I honestly didn’t expect to see this furniture at Metrodeal, but I’m glad I was able to snag it for a reasonable price. I have no regrets, and I would even consider getting one more for the bedroom or gift it to my uncles and aunts! I can assure you, functional household pieces like this one really makes a difference.

See also:
3-Layer Steam Pot Cookware Steamer
Learn more about Ralph Wunsch