Linggo, Pebrero 3, 2019

Multipurpose Mesh Shower Hanging Organizer


Whenever I travel, I make sure that I bring accessories that can help make my trip hassle-free. Things like zip lock bags, travel adaptors, etc. fill up one portion of my luggage space. So, imagine my joy when I saw that these mesh shower hangers exist!

Whenever I shower now in hotels, hostels, dorms, or any bathroom that’s not in my home, I can conveniently place my soaps, shampoos, and clothes in these neat pouches and hang or store them without fear that they’ll get dirty or wet. It’s not waterproof, but at least they’re all bundled up in one pouch that you can easily reach into!

I didn’t expect to see this in MetroDeal, but what a steal. They had a set of three on their site for a fraction of the original cost. The OC traveler in me is so happy! Never going out of town or overseas without these in my bag!

See also:
Learn more about Ralph Wunsch