Martes, Enero 22, 2019

Multifunctional V18 1080p HD Mini Lighter Hidden Camera


I went to see a friend last month. I told him about the recent break-ins in our dorm and how another student’s cellphone got stolen. He then whipped out a new multifunctional lighter with a hidden camera he bought and showed me how it works. I thought it was pretty cool so I asked where he got it, so I can buy one for myself, too.

Luckily, it was still on sale on MetroDeal, so I immediately purchased one. It’s compact and very easy to operate. It can support up to 32 GB of external Micro SD. It also features a USB 2.0/3.0 port that can work on most computer hubs.

The 1080p camera takes good quality videos. Personally, I leave it in my place. This is a handy and subtle device to record any suspicious activity while I’m sleeping or when I’m not in my dorm room. So far, it does its job and I’m very satisfied with it.

See also:
Casual Black Pom-Pom Flat Shoes
Learn more about Ralph Wunsch
These 6 Technologies Will Fix Your Poorly-Designed Service Desk System