Linggo, Oktubre 14, 2018

3-Layer Steam Pot Cookware Steamer


We’re trying to have a healthier diet at home, so lately we love steamed food instead of fried. We already have an electric steamer made of plastic, but I wanted a steamer that I can use for a wider variety of dishes.

But, finding quality but affordable cookware isn’t easy. This stainless-steel steam pot on Metrodeal is perfect for my family. The size is just right and I can use it on a gas stove or induction cooker. Because it has three layers, it allows me to steam more than one dish. Steamed fish at the bottom and dumplings or veggies on top. When I’m cooking less, I just remove the topmost layer.

It’s made of lightweight material, so I don’t think it would be too durable. Hopefully, it will last years! The handles also get really hot, so you need to use pot holders. At Php799, I’d say I got my money’s worth!

See also:
AJ-93 Waterproof Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
Learn more about Ralph Wunsch
8 Lighting Tricks for Small Spaces to look bigger, at least visually speaking