Sabado, Agosto 24, 2013

Attention-grabbing underarms can be achieved, with the help of MetroDeal!

I think having a flawless, white underarms can grab everyone's attention. I remember watching my friend's theater performance one day and weird as it may seem, but I can't help but to stare her gorgeous underarms than on her performance per se. I love the fact that I can wear sleeveless shirts, tank tops tube tops and bandeaus and raise your arms with confidence, without worring about your dark, hairy bushes lying underneath my arms.

But alas, dark underarms has been my problem ever since. I tried shaving, plucking and even using whiteners for underarms to achieve my lifelong dream of having white underarms. After making several attempts, I got no luck in achieving this. Having flawless underarms is definitely not for me.

I know that all of the underarm whitening and IPL discounts on various websites are usually hailed at Ortigas and Makati, and it's far enough for me. All my life I've been living in Marikina, and I usually travel from our place to makati for 2-3hrs. I can't afford to travel and to pay additional fees for my transportation, just to have this procedure done. I really hope that I can find a online voucher like this one where I can go on weekends and is just a few minutes ride for me.


Then the magic occurred. One of the well-known clinics in our area, Doc Lawrence clinic has a promo up and running on MetroDeal. The skin whitening treatment and IPL hair removal is just a perfect match for me, for it's only a few blocks away from my place and it only cost 99 pesos, definitely a steal! I've heard so much about the said clinic and I was astonished on the results from them. And because Metrodeal has this deal posted on their site, I bought 10 vouchers from them and reserve a slot from the clinic.

I went to the clinic and the receptionist assisted to the room where the IPL and whitening procedure takes place. The attendant who will do the procedure has put me at ease, for I always thought that the IPL treatment was THAT scary, but it's not. The IPL was fast and not painful, and the whitening treatment makes me feel at ease.

After the session, I was surprised that my skin is more whiter and more flawless. The attendant who did the procedure told me that it's a good thing that I bought 10 vouchers from metrodeal for it took 10 sessions to see the best results, and I can't wait to have my life-long dream of having a flawless underarms in the soonest possible time!

I'm so happy that Metrodeal has this amazing deal posted on their site, wee!