Martes, Setyembre 3, 2013

Rejuvinating Gel Socks from Metrodeal

Sorely tired feet. The only thing that I always wanted is to rest after a hard day's work. I've been in different places, and my feet are all tired after all the craziness from my everyday routine.

Every morning I always I get up, dressed up and wear my usual suits and “killer” heels while talking to the clients, managers and to my team mates. In the evenings I dressed up again in my running gear that consists of a jogging pants, tank top and running shoes, running for miles in the park that is few blocks aways from the so that I can shed those fatty layers in my body. It's been tiring but I've been used to it.

That is why I would love to have a massage or anything to comfort my booboo feet on a daily basis. Massages can be cheap, but if you do it everyday it can be a hassle. While having a foot spa treatment is another great idea, but the relief is only temporary. I would love to have this extreme comfort always.

Then I saw Metrodeal's gel socks promo posted on their website.


Looking at the said product and the promo, the gel socks can moisturize and rejuvinate your feet everytime you wear them. It's also durable and washable, perfect for indoor and outdoor use. I think I can wear this amazing socks home or during breaks at the office. Best of all, it's more cheaper than the ones that I've seen in the stores, so this is a must for me. :)

And so the gel socks that I bought from Metrodeal is a total lifesaver. It was really comfy, makes my tired and sore feet more relieved and it's now more soft. I absoluely love its effect on my feet, and its overall benefit for me.


I'm happy that I purchase two pairs for my own use. I've been using these at home and at the office, whenever I had no meetings outside the office and only if I had tons of office work to be done. I also love to use this at the comforts of my own home, especially after I had my evening shower and read a book.

This is one great find for me, for our feet is the most overworked part of the body. To have this ultra-relaxing gel socks is a great help for all. Trust me on this one, you also need this!

That is why I'm so happy that Metrodeal has this product posted on their website, truly a lifesaver!