Sabado, Hunyo 14, 2014

That amazing Pinatubo adventure!





 

Here’s my review on the travel voucher that I availed at MetroDeal:

This summer my partner and I needed to test something completely new and go on an adventure. Beaches for us has been so overrated, private pools tend to be kind of boring and we didn’t want to just relax in manila. We couldn’t actually afford to travel out of the country & my mom and dad won’t permit me. And so one day I was chatting together with my friends and they also informed me about this deal coming from METRODEAL, Pinatubo day tour together with four wheel drive off-the-road ride with transfers, tour coordinator and even more for just P2199. I sensed it was perfect for us adventure seekers, nature enthusiasts, as well as perfect for our price range. It turned out a big Go for us immediately. Happy that all the bad reviews are not entirely true, and I can’t wait to travel already! Woohooo adventure here we come!