Martes, Hunyo 24, 2014

That wonderful and affordable trip to El Nido!


For several weeks i have been trying to find some thing unique to try and do for our 1st wedding anniversary. My husband and i are thrill seekers however have never truly had very much adventure. I just feel that 1st wedding wedding anniversaries are actually special, it is like a second honeymoon vacation. I was so delighted after i found this particular deal at metrodeal, 3days/2nights el nido adventure along with accommodation, airfare, breakfast, as well as island hopping, and the most amazing factor concerning that is the cost is incredibly reasonable just P5799 every individual. What a excellent good deal for a super special occasion. Precisely what much better way to celebrate our special day, and also i know that my better half simply should get the very best. Great reviews from your guys can make your organization last!


Thanks for reading my review, and my wonderful experience at El Nido!