Lunes, Abril 10, 2017

Awesome New Skill for 2017



Aside from finishing my studies, one of my dreams is to be Katniss Everdeen, the heroine in the Hunger Games Trilogy. Of course, it adds to the fact that it doesn’t hurt to be like Jennifer Lawrence. So, I decided to look for archery classes around the area just to try it out and see what would happen.

When I mentioned this to my dad, he said that I should get some classes at The Archery Academy's Summer Program. For the price of P4250 (from P8500), I enrolled in 8 sessions of archery which last for 2 hours. Did I tell you that it includes free coaching? Thanks to Metrodeal.

Aside from that, I also met a lot of new people. Some of them had experiences already and some were newbies like me. The available dates were really flexible, so it fit perfectly in my schedule. The discount offer is up for grabs until June 3, 2017.

See also:
How to Supercharge Your Blog's Distribution and Get Noticed
Ralph Wunsch page