Linggo, Abril 23, 2017

Getting in shape for less



Get real with me for a second: when was the last time you took a step towards fulfilling your new year’s resolution of going to the gym regularly?

It’s alright, I won’t judge. I know you have a lot of stuff on your plate and how hard it is to achieve work-life balance because I’ve been there too.

But surprisingly, all it took for me to start the gym habit was a bit of willpower and a good offer from MetroDeal. I still can’t believe it when I stumbled upon a voucher for a 2-month membership at Gold’s Gym for only P2,425—that’s 75% off from the initial price of P9,600! I went to the nearest Gold’s Gym and signed up right away.

I don’t speak for all the guys out there, but if you want to get in shape without cutting a huge hole in your wallet, you don’t wanna miss out on this offer. This is such a steal, and you can avail of the offer until June 1, 2017. 

See also:
Ralph Wunsch LinkedIn page
Why Outbound Lead Generation is a Necessary Pain