Lunes, Abril 3, 2017

Hop for Yummy Food

iHop by Metrodeal


Ever since the popular food chain came to the Philippines, my family can’t stop requesting to go there every weekend. It’s like we’re not running out of food to try in Ihop.

One Sunday morning, my little girl was bugging me to have lunch at Ihop that day. Since it’s been awhile since we went out for a Sunday lunch, I gave in to her request just like I always do. And to some lucky extent, my husband found an offer on MetroDeal for 30% off depending on the GC. 

I opted to use the P699 for P1000, and I can definitely say it saved me a lot of money. As usual, the kids ordered pancakes. My husband and I got Fried Chicken Dinner, Bacon & Cheddar Hash Brown Stack.

It was a fun Sunday lunch, and I hope to get more deals from MetroDeal in the future. The voucher is valid until May 31, 2017, so we might do a repeat. 

See also:
Ralph Wunsch LinkedIn page
Here’s the Lowdown on Interactive Content in 2017