Miyerkules, Setyembre 27, 2017

Dare to Try Let’s Be Sili!


The best thing about food trips is discovering places that serve unique and exciting dishes. Sometimes, when you always eat the same thing, it can get quite dull.

One time, I was scrolling through Metrodeal looking for a new place to try. This e-commerce site has tons of great deals, and there was a voucher for Let’s Be Sili.

I’ve never heard of this resto before, so I found it really unique because I didn’t know there were restaurants in Manila that serve a lot of spicy food. So, thanks to Metrodeal for introducing this place to us.

My friends and I were excited to try this out, especially because Bicol Express is my favorite dish. The food was presented well, and the colors of the food were so eye-catching, which made us so excited to eat.

When we ate the food, our tongues were on fire, but the food was still irresistible. Despite it being spicy, we still wanted to keep on eating.


Thankfully, they also had desserts which helped our tongues cool down afterward. We ordered their s’mores and turon, which didn’t fail as well!

See also: