Huwebes, Setyembre 7, 2017

Unlimited Favorite Local Cuisines


Our wedding anniversary was coming up, and I wanted to treat my wife to a Filipino buffet since she loves to eat, especially local dishes.

Since we both have busy schedules and couldn’t go out of town, I decided to take her some place nearby. I browsed through Metrodeal since there were tons of discounts for great restaurants around the Metro, and I had to give it a go!

We used a discount voucher to eat at La Fiesta, a Filipino buffet at SM Mall of Asia by the Bay, and we loved it! There was bulalo, lechon, inihaw na pusit, lechong manok, and so much more.

Can you imagine all our favorite dishes were available and it was unlimited too? I was told that there were more than 200 different choices of food, but our tummies couldn’t manage it all, so we chose wisely.

I want to try purchasing vouchers again in the future so that I can go to more places like this.

See also:
Ralph Wunsch LinkedIn page