Linggo, Nobyembre 26, 2017

Play, Learn, and Experience the Wild


My kids are huge fans of animals, and they never get scared to approach them. So, when I found a discount voucher from my favorite e-commerce site called Metrodeal for Croc Boy, Diony’s Animal Adventure in Ermita Manila, I knew I just had to purchase it!

I’m not really familiar with this place, so I read some blogs and reviews about the place. Last weekend, we finally went to Croc Boy, Diony’s Animal Adventure and we loved it!

Not only were there were so many activities, but there was also a lot to learn about the different wildlife animals and how to face them. My sons and I got to watch a crocodile show, and they even got to swim with them.


I was afraid of letting them swim with crocodiles at first, but I was told that they would be safe. My two boys had so much fun and wanted to go back in the past!

See also: