Martes, Disyembre 5, 2017

Exciting Themes for a Colorful Photobook


For me, creative gifts are the best presents you can give to anyone. It’s a sentimental gift that you can enjoy putting together and something that your special someone will appreciate.

I availed a discount voucher for this photobook for me and my boyfriend’s anniversary. There are many choices of sizes for the personalized photobook. You can get it in a small landscape, small square, medium portrait, and others. All photobooks have 40 pages, so you can fill it up with as many pictures as you like.

Another exciting thing about this item are the fun themes. There’s travel, Babies & Kids, Wedding, and so much more. Every photobook is made of acid-free paper and is hand-crafted to give a high-quality book. This is worth getting for a special someone, friend, or family.

I enjoyed collecting photos and organizing them for this personalized photobook. But more especially because Metrodeal has amazing discount vouchers, as I was able to save ₱2,301, which makes buying presents exciting!  


See also:
Ralph Wunsch page