Lunes, Enero 22, 2018

Cane Stand with Built-in LED-Lights


Even at the age of 70, my grandma still loves to travel. She still wants to visit more places, especially churches. However, it can be hard for her since her feet start to hurt or she gets tired easily.

My family and I had to think of ways to help her out since we wanted to make sure she could still make the most out of her life.

A wheelchair was out of the option because she didn’t want to rely on us. So, we decided to opt for a walking stick instead.

I was scrolling through Metrodeal, looking for the best discounts and found a great offer for the Trusty Cane Stand with Built-In LED lights. After reading its description, I got so curious and excited at the same time and thought that this would be perfect for my grandma.

Aside from lighting her pathway when it gets dim, it also has a comfortable and easy grip, which is what she needs because she tends to get weak and clumsy at times.


When I gave her the cane, she loved it! She is now able to go to many churches and other travel destinations without having any discomfort.

See also: