Linggo, Enero 28, 2018

Protect Your Car with this New Gadget



My husband loves getting new gadgets for his car, so it makes it easier for me to buy him a gift every time there’s a special occasion.

For his birthday this year, I chose to get him a dashboard camera. I’ve seen a lot of our friends with one and asked them what they needed it for. They told me that it helps protect their car from getting broken in to.

You can never be too sure where you park your cars these days, so owning one will make sure you can catch anyone who tries to break in. This dashboard camera has a loop recording function, a 5-inch LTPS screen, and an ultra-low-light high transmittance lens. It also has a high-definition display resolution, which was the best feature for me.


Thanks to Metrodeal for their great discounts, I can purchase items of high quality.

See also: