Linggo, Hulyo 22, 2018

A More Peaceful Family Thanks to the 6-Port USB Hub Portable Wall Charger


Like most people, my kids enjoy using their gadgets. I’m grateful that they know how to divide time between the screen and their relationships in real life, especially within the family, but I find that one of the only times that they actually argue is when it’s time to recharge the gadgets.

Being a parent, I don’t want my kids to continue arguing over superficial things like this, so I decided to do something about it—and lucky for me, this 6-Port USB Hub Portable Wall Charger is on sale on MetroDeal!

It’s basically an extension cord with USB ports instead of sockets and made especially for gadgets. Since we’re six people in the family, everyone now has their own slot for when they need to juice up their phone, tablet, or camera. And because it’s very lightweight, it’s convenient enough that we can bring it to our out-of-town trips.

See also:
Dine Like a Japanese for a Day
Learn more about Ralph Wunsch
Want to Know How to Manage Millennial Employees Successfully? Read This