Miyerkules, Agosto 1, 2018

iPega PG-9025 Wireless Bluetooth Game Controller


One common issue many mobile phone users have is that they don’t want to hold their phones because the battery heats up quickly during gameplay. Good thing Metrodeal sells wireless Bluetooth game controllers, which were all priced reasonably.

I went for the iPega PG-9025 Wireless Bluetooth Game Controller since it was on sale and because there are a lot of good reviews about it. Turns out, buying that was the best decision I ever made!
I don’t have to worry about finding one that’s compatible with my smartphone’s unit, because it’s suitable for both IOS and Android interface. With its Bluetooth 3.0 feature, I can connect to it even if my phone is 6 to 8 meters away.

Aside from that, it also comes with a rechargeable battery, with a standby time of up to 20 hours. Because it’s portable and easy to use, I can say it’s definitely worth the money!

Kudos to Metrodeal for advertising this awesome device!

See also:
A More Peaceful Family Thanks to the 6-Port USB Hub Portable Wall Charger
Articles of Ralph Wunsch
5 Techniques To Decrease App Uninstalls