Lunes, Oktubre 1, 2018

AJ-93 Waterproof Wireless Bluetooth Speaker


One of my favorite distressing activities is night swimming. It helps me unwind from all the hustle and bustle that happens in the workplace. I like playing music while I do my laps, so I went looking for a waterproof Bluetooth speaker online. That way, I can change the song anytime I want, and I can place it on the poolside without worrying about it getting wet.

The sound quality of the AJ-93 Waterproof Wireless Bluetooth Speaker wasn’t bad at all for its price. Aside from that, the design was pretty cute as well. I also liked that it came with a carabiner; something that lets you clip the speaker to your bag or a pool tent pole.

I still want to test out if this device will last for more than a year. But so far, I really like it. This waterproof Bluetooth speaker is fun to use, easy to carry around and connects quickly to my smartphone.

See also:
Xiaomi Amazfit Midong Smartwatch
Learn more about Ralph Wunsch
How to Choose an ISP for Your Needs