Sabado, Abril 27, 2013

2 treatments at the price of one! Underarm Whitening IPL experience at the Pink2Pink Face & Body Skin Care

I hate it when I had to wear dress and shirts without sleeves because of my horrible underarms! it makes me feel uncomfortable to raise them whenever I wear those during vacations and on parties. Of course we all know how horrible our weather is especially during the summer season, and wearing sleeves during those humid days makes me feel icky for the whole day.

I never had any problems when it comes to sweaty underarms. It’s just that my underarms are... well not that dark and it’s not that fair either. I blame myself for being such a fan of shaving and plucking on my younger days, where I get so uneasy on my growing unwanted bushes on that part. As much as I would like to do it daily, still my schedule doesn't permit me to do such.


A friend of mine told me that the best way to eliminate stubborn underarm hair and dark underarms is to get an IPL. I googled on what IPL does to the skin and it looks like it’s a great way to eliminate underarm hair and dark underarms - permanently! But this procedure sure is expensive for this is one permanent process. Until she told me that I can find one that is less costly at the Metrodeal site.

So I opened Metrodeal.com and searched for the best IPL and underarm whitening treatments and my, I was surprised on the great number of posted deals on their website! from restaurants to getaways to spas to products, every post is tempting for me. :D

But anyway, I clicked on the ‘Spa, beauty and wellness’ link and checked on the things that I need. The one from Pink2pink Face & Body Skin Care Center is a perfect match for me for it offers two of the treatments that I am looking for. I availed at the offer on their website and scheduled an appointment to have a freshly cleaned underarms.


I went to my scheduled appointment to the clinic at their Pasay branch and their clinic was small yet clean. their attendant was friendly and lead me to the room where their gadget for IPL and some of the chemicals used for whitening is located. I took a deep breath and relax while the dermatologist do their work. After an hour of treatment I was surprised on the results! my underarm looks smooth and clean than before! I love it! <3

My dermatologist advised me to continue with the whitening and IPL until it becomes more permanent. the IPL treatment is also permanent, and i don’t have to worry on the ingrown hair soon.

I’m happy with the outcome and with my purchased voucher at Metrodeal, Now I’m a fan!



** Follow MetroDeal on Tumblr!