Lunes, Abril 8, 2013

MetroDeal’s Ace Water Spa deal - A different kind of therapy massage

** Follow Metrodeal on Google+!

My work has been stressful these days, and I'm doing almost everything to get away from it. A friend of mine recommended to try having an scheduled session with a massage therapist, but I am afraid that instead of making me at ease, it will hurt me much, and I don't want this to happen.

We all know that The Philippines has a crazy and humid weather, and as much as I want to relax and cool down, it's making me feel worse. It's a good thing that I saw Ace Water Spa on MetroDeal, the first hydrotherapy massage in the Philippines. It is the first of its kind in the country and it offers different kinds of water massages for everyone young and old. The vast choices of massages is designed to soothe aching and tired muscles and there are so many water massages to choose from. Their facilities and other amenities such as the kid's pool, Pool Mountain, lazy RIver, Bucket Splash and its line of herbal pools, steam and sauna that will make everyone chill out while enjoying the massage offered by the water therapy spa.





The 4-hr treat from Ace Water Spa is priced originally at P550, and I am happy that Metrodeal has posted this deal for only P349, now that's a big steal! And the voucher includes 4 hours of stay to enjoy all the hydrotherapy spa's features.

The Ace water spa deal is way different from any massage vouchers that I bought before, for I've heard great things about Ace Water Spa and the massage coupons that I bought from other massage parlors makes me feel uneasy. The Ace water spa deal from Metrodeal may cost more (usually around 150-300 pesos) but it's well worth the try.


Me and my bestfriend already tried using this amazing voucher deal from Metrodeal and we're glad that it's worth it. I'm loving the Ace Water Spa's interiors and the services that they had. We absolutely love the aquasonic jets that served as your masseuse that targets problem areas and the custom that we both wanted. It is a good thing that me and my bestfriend were told firsthand to have a required swimwear and were given headcaps during our stay at the Ace Water Spa. The massage makes us feel like new again, and we're both happy with their service. I hope that Metrodeal will have another Ace Water Spa deal again, will definitely go back!