Biyernes, Abril 5, 2013

Escape from the Canyon Cove - thanks to amazing discounts from MetroDeal

The weather this summer was unbearable and the work at the office doesn't get any better. It stresses me out and just now, I just want to feeling the tranquil warm waters, to run barefoot on the chilly sandy beach, explore the scene outside the city and just simply unwind. a perfect getaway is all i needed to beat all the stress from work.

All of the summer places that I checked was either expensive, fully booked or lacks the facilities that I'm looking for. as much as possible, I want to have fun and relax at the same time. I can't think of other places where I can have all at once, until I stumbled upon this deal from MetroDeal.


As I read the details about the Canyon Cove online, I was really excited on its amenities and it's only a 2-hr journey from the city, talk about convenience! I think it really has everything that I needed. and MetroDeal's offer from their voucher hits my budget, that's why I bought one so that I can bring my friends with me for a whole night of fun!


We made up our plans for the Canyon Cove trip we went out to a 2-hr drive to Batangas. And as we arrived we are thrilled by the gorgeous view on the resort. The amazing white sand beaches as well as the view of the ocean was very inviting and calming. my friends used the resort's amenities and the free kayak that is included in the MetroDeal voucher. And as for me, I just wanna relax, sit down, enjoy the scenic view of the beach and swim all day around. It was relazing, fulfilling and majestic at the same time.

One thing that also amazes me is the Canyon Cove's friendly service and hospitality, and also the comfy room reserved for us. The whole day of fun and relaxation makes me wants to sleep soundly, and I did!

My Canyon Cove experience makes my travel experience a relaxing one, especially that I'm with my friends. I can't wait to have another trip to Nasugbu. And my Canyon Cove adventure is all worth it, thanks to Metrodeal! :)

** Metrodeal profile on Linkedin