Sabado, Setyembre 28, 2013

For Noche Buena: Roasted Turkey and Pata Tim from Chevonn

It was the yuletide season once again and nothing beats having a fantastic bonding time with my close relatives and family at this much-awaited Christmas season. I just landed to a dream job offer few months ago and I would love to treat everyone because of that.

I am looking for something that is festive and yummy to everyone. I've been thinking of buying a Lechon for christmas but I think it's too much because of the price and it's not healthy. I'm not really picky with the food but I'm really worried on my food-conscious parents and relatives who are in need of watching what they eat. So choosing on the food that we eat is a challenge for me.

I was thinking of acquiring the usual roasted chicken, but it's been there for years. besides that, my mom always cook the best roasted chicken every yuletide celebration. Salads are a good alternative too, for it's healthy for everyone to eat. But I think that the children wouldn't like it at all.


So I went searching on different websites and I'm glad that I stumbled on the MetroDeal site. I think the Pata Tim and Roasted Turkey from Chevonss combination is a great treat for everyone, for the turkey has a more succulent flavor than those from the chicken meat while the goat pata tim is a yummy and unique replacement to the pork pata tim. It is also said that the turkey meat is more tender and juicy, whilst the goat meat is a great sensual enhancer.

Another factor that makes me consider on buying the deal is the pata tim and the turkey size: the the roasted turkey is said to be good for 18-20 persons while the kambing pata can be eaten for 5-6 persons. you can buy this amazing deal at MetroDeal for only 2999 pesos, Looks like it's worth the money diba?

That is why after buying this deal, I called Chevonn for the food pick-up on the day of noche buena (Dec 24) and hand it at our family table.

The whole clan are all surprised on the size of the turkey and the pata tim. They are also delighted on the turkey's succulent meat and the pata tim's delicious taste. They all adore it, and I'm happy that they love this one-of-a-kind offering that I got from the Metrodeal website.

So thankful that Metrodeal has this delectable deal posted on their site! A perfect deal for this Christmas season! Hope that they can have this promo again, can't wait!