Huwebes, Setyembre 12, 2013

Multifunctional clothes rack from Metrodeal

It's the rainy season once again and it's gonna be hard to have your clothes dry. I'm not usually use the dryer from my waching machine to dry them all out, for my mom always tell me that it's best to hang all the washed clothes outside the house to ensure that all of my skirts, dresses and shirts are all dry.

But whenever there are sudden rains and downpour happening in the Metro, I had to admit that I'll be having a hard time getting all the clothes from the clothesline and thinking on where to put it. I worry on the soiled clothes during the rain, and I'll be having a problem hanging them to have them airdry inside the house. Our house is relatively small, and it's a major burden for us to create one to become a makeshift clothesline.

I've been looking for possible solutions on this one, until I saw this clothes rack from Metrodeal:


I think having this one is convenient for us, especially during the rainy season. The two-way clothes rack is an great addition to the house, and it's useful in so many ways especially at this rainy season. It can be used as a temporary space for ironed clothes and as an in-house clothesline. It is also strong and durable for it can hold lots of clothes, jackets, dresses and many more. And because of its mobile features, it can be moved anywhere everywhere around the house.

I'm finally convinced that I'll be getting the portable clothes rack from Metrodeal after reading the features from their website. I went straight to their website and buy the product in an instant. I followed the directions that is indicated in the website and waited for a week to have it delivered to our house. After I had it received and fixed, It makes me think that it's all worth the money. I'm glad that the product is helpful in so many ways, especially at times like these.

I tried using the clothes rack one time after a sudden thunderstorm hit our place. Good thing that I got our laundry before it rains really hard. After getting the clothes from the clothesline, I immediately use the clothea rack and to have all my clothes air dried for the whole night. It doesnt take much space and I don't have to worry on my almost-dried-up clothes hanging everywhere.

Ergonomic design, great product, useful features, reasonable price. I am so glad that Metrodeal has this product posted on their website. So happy indeed!