Martes, Setyembre 17, 2013

MetroDeal's Enclave Getaway

Dad just got back from Dubai, and we all like to have an exclusive getaway away from the city. My sister and I were eager to have this vacation happen for we've been all sick and tired from our work and we miss our dad. It's also our way to bond with the whole family, for daddy's been in Dubai for 4 years already.

We were thinking of going to the beach or to hang out with other relatives in a private pool, or to hang out in a mall or to stay at home. As long as it's a private vacation with the family is ok wth me, as long as we enjoy each other's company and to have a perfect bonding with each other.


After looking for vacation promos on different daily deal and group buying sites, the Enclave getaway from Metrodeal looks promising to me. For P4500 pesos, we can stay in The Eclave's executive house for an overnight stay, complete with a complimentary breakfast and free swimming pool usage. Good thing that the price posted at the Metrodeal site is good for 6 persons. After looking at The Enclave's website for their rates, I think this is a great deal. I had a chat about this with my older sister and good thing that she also likes the deal too.



After making our purchase on the said travel deal, I talked to my dad and mom about the promo that I recently purchased and they like the idea of having an intimate getaway with the family. So we talked on our preferred schdule, called The Enclave for reservations and went to Angeles, Pampanga for that well-deserved rest and recreation.

We are amazed on how beautiful The Enclave's executive house is after we arrived there. Beautiful is an understatement for words can't describe how serene the place is. It has fantastic interiors, blissful scenery and peaceful aura perfect for those who wants to have fun and taking your mind off to the stressful things around.

Mom, dad, my two younger twins and my older sister love the place overall. They went around The Enclave, dive into their pool, taking pictures at the garden, do some cardio exercises at their in-house fitness center and having a massage at their spa. Because of my need to destress, I went to their spa to have an invogorating massage and went straight to the bed.

I'm happy to see my dad and my mom having a good time during our stay at The Enclave. We enjoyed this delectable treats at the fraction of the cost , thanks to Metrodeal!