Martes, Disyembre 19, 2017

Safety First with the Smart Car LED Headlight


When my car's headlights stopped working, I asked a friend of mine for recommendations. He's quite a car enthusiast, so when I told him that I was using a halogen bulb for my headlights, he went on to talk about how LED lights are so much better than halogen ones and that I should get a pair to replace my broken headlights.

Since he won't keep quiet about it, I decided to give it a try. I found this voucher worth in MetroDeal for a smart car LED headlight, and it comes with free delivery, so I went ahead and purchased it.

Of course, I did a little research first, and found that LED bulbs are more energy efficient than halogen bulbs. When the LED bulbs came, I installed them in my car right away, which was a piece of cake since it was plug-and-play.


When I turned them on, they were a lot brighter compared to my old halogen headlights, and they don't get hot because of some cooling system that's built-in with the bulb. Overall, I’d say upgrading to LED headlights is a smart choice in the long run.

See also:
Ralph Wunsch page