Martes, Disyembre 12, 2017

Protect Your Personal Belongings While Having Fun!


I’ve been searching for waterproof bags to protect all my personal belongings whenever I travel. Thankfully, I came across this amazing deal on Metrodeal. This e-commerce site is great for affordable discounts for products that can be pricey in stores.

I availed the discount voucher for the 20-liter waterproof portable bag. The package came with a waterproof bag, a waist pouch, and a phone case.

I am so happy with my purchase, as the bag did its job! I accidentally dropped the bag while getting off the boat and when I checked my things, nothing got wet. Everything inside was protected because of its tight stitching and high-density PVC fabric.

The phone case, on the other hand, allows you to use the touch-screen despite being sealed. I was able to take pictures and use my phone no matter where I was. It also came with portable buckles so that you can hang your keys, action camera, etc.

Lastly, the waist pouch was great, as it was able to fit a lot of my stuff. It was convenient because I was able to put money without worrying if it would get wet.


I loved this waterproof bag set and would love to give this as a gift for my friends and family!

See also: