Huwebes, Pebrero 1, 2018

Irish Cream Coffee, Please?


The best memories I’ve had with my friends are our long conversations over coffee. If I want to catch up with anyone or have one-on-one meetups, it’s always through coffee. While some prefer to talk over alcohol, I think that sitting in a cafe with a good cup of coffee is the perfect setting.

I discovered a cafe the other day while I was scrolling through Metrodeal. This e-commerce site is perfect for finding new places to visit, which is why I was happy I found a discount voucher for an Irish Nut Creme Latte at Gloria Jean’s. I’ve never been to this cafe before, so I decided to meet up with a friend here.

We ordered the drink and we both enjoyed it! It had a great kick to it because of its unique flavor. The coffee was strong but had a touch of sweetness, so it wasn’t too bitter or sweet.
The drink was perfect for the rainy day when we went. We got to sip on our hot coffee and at the same time, enjoy the café’s atmosphere.

See also:
Protect Your Car with this New Gadget