Lunes, Pebrero 19, 2018

Modeox Knacx Tablet with 16GB Internal Memory


A tablet is probably one of the most useful gadgets I’ve ever owned because of all my long travels and workload. Since it’s portable, I can bring it everywhere I go and can work on the go—whether in the car or the plane.

Many people think there is no point if you already own a laptop and phone. But for me, it’s multipurpose and light. I can even watch movies or read books no matter where I am.

I currently have a Modeox Knacx Tablet. It was my first time to hear about this brand, but I’ve used Metrodeal many times to buy products. So far, I haven’t had any bad experiences with the brands on this e-Commerce site.

The tablet was exactly how I expected it to be. It had a 10.1-inch IPS screen with 1280 x 800 pixels, 4000 mAh lithium-ion battery capacity, a camera resolution of 0.3MP in the front, 2MP in the back, and so much more.

This gadget had all the features I need, and I don’t regret purchasing a gadget off Metrodeal. 

See also:
Must-Have Gaming Mouse Pad Mat
Ralph Wunsch page
The Highs and Lows of IT Outsourcing