Martes, Pebrero 27, 2018

All-In-One Vanity Kit for ALL Women



My girlfriend is obsessed with makeup and skincare products, so when I came across this Valentine’s makeup set, I knew I had to get it. I wanted to treat her with this set because I knew she would appreciate the vanity kit.

On Metrodeal, there were two kits to choose from. The Mad Love and P.S I Love You, which both had a moisturizing lipstick, toner, cream, and a 4-piece chocolate truffle box. The only difference was that the Mad Love had red lipstick and the P.S I love you had a pale rose one.

I was glad that Metrodeal sold vouchers for this vanity kit called SKIN by John Robert Powers. This brand is known for creating skincare and lip lines.

My girlfriend loved this kit, but of course, she went straight for the truffles. I don’t blame her. It had everything she enjoys in one kit.

See also: