Martes, Marso 6, 2018

Say Hello to Silky Soft Shiny Hair!




Hair treatments in the salon can be pricey and time-consuming. Fortunately, there are other ways to save your hair, especially you don’t have the time to drop by the salon to get treatment.

I used to dye my hair a lot and regretted it afterward because of all the damage it caused. I tried a lot of products to restore my hair such as soaking in coconut oil in my hair while I sleep or oil capsules. However, all of them required too much effort.

So, I was so happy when I discovered this Prestige Mocha Vanilla Hair Spa Treatment on Metrodeal. I purchased one immediately using their discount voucher and received the product the following day.

This treatment can be used as a shampoo and be left on your hair for 30 minutes before rinsing. After my hair dried, my hair was shinier and no longer dry. I couldn’t stop flipping my hair! I would suggest this treatment to anyone who has dry, dull, and brittle hair.

See also: