Huwebes, Marso 22, 2018

The Perfect Smartphone for a Millennial


Call it an addiction, but I use my smartphone a lot more than the average millennial. I just can’t stand being idle while stuck in the Metro Manila traffic!

And lately, my phone, which I’ve been using for two years, can’t really keep up with me anymore. Like, what’s worse than being halfway into the latest episode of RuPaul’s Drag Race and running out of juice???

I’m not much of a techie, so I asked my boyfriend for recommendations of a cheap but good phone with huge battery capacity. Good thing he’s always searching for deals across the Internet, and he told me this Metrodeal voucher for a Doogee X60L Android smartphone.

The battery? A whopping 3,300 mAh, which sold me immediately, so I went ahead and got the deal for roughly PHP5,000.

The box comes with all the basics like charger, jelly case, and screen protector. There’s even a complimentary 5-peso coin! :D

I’ve been using it for a month, and it lasts longer during trips. Finally, I can bid boring times “Sashay away!”

See also: