Lunes, Abril 2, 2018

A 5-port Universal USB Portable Wall Charger for a Big Family


I have a big family – me, my wife, our three teenage sons, and our house pets. So, you can just imagine how rowdy it could get inside a house with three boys! But I give credit to my wife for taking care of our stuff such as our gadgets.

Since each of us has either a smartphone, tablet, or laptop, my wife suggested that we should invest in a universal portable charger. She wanted just one charging device for every piece of mobile technology that we have, which anyone could use at home or bring on our weekend trips or holiday vacations.

There was a wide variety of multiport charges in online stores, but I specifically chose the Aukey 5-port universal USB portable wall charger because it’s capable of quick charging. This means it only takes about 15 minutes to charge a device with up to 80% of battery life on the Qualcomm Quick Charge port.

If this quick charging port was in use, we still had four USB ports to plug into our phone, tablet, or power bank. All of that for just P1,279. As my sons would say, it’s never cool to have your battery go dead on you.

See also:
The Perfect Smartphone for a Millennial
Ralph Wunsch page
Redefining the Bespoke Product Industry