Miyerkules, Abril 18, 2018

3-Layer Stainless Steel Lunch Box


I’m an absolute K-drama addict, and I always see the cute lunchboxes that they use in the Korean dramas I watch. I impulsively bought this layered lunch box here on Metrodeal because the price was quite reasonable.

On the first day I used it, I put ramen on the first layer, sausages and veggies on the second, and rice on the bottom – just like in the dramas I watch. The soup from the ramen didn’t spill, and it was still warm when I opened it a couple of hours later.

I love the ergonomic handles, and how conveniently they lay flat on the lid when not in use. I can even use the lid as a plate. Indeed, it was a great buy!

See also:
No More Broken Umbrellas from Strong Winds
Ralph Wunsch TechInAsia page
Redefining the Bespoke Product Industry