Huwebes, Abril 26, 2018

Going on Adventures with the Cordya S2 Sports Action Camera


Being a travel junkie, I’ve always wanted to have my own action camera. I just get really envious when I see my fellow travelers snapping amazing photos with it, especially when they’re doing something fun. I need to have visual proof of my adventures, too!

Fortunately for me, MetroDeal had this incredible deal on this Cordya S2 Ultra HD Sports Action Camera. When I saw the massive price cut, I didn’t think twice and grabbed the opportunity immediately.

Thanks to my new Cordya S2 action camera that has a wide-angle, 12 MP lens, I can now take photos and videos of the beautiful places I visit here in the Philippines. Whether I’m on the shore lounging or under the ocean with the fishes, I can rest assured that my camera is safe in its durable, water-resistant casing.

The best part is that I can easily take photos of myself with the view on the backdrop because I can attach the camera to a tripod or selfie stick, and it’s also very light to carry around.

See also:
3-Layer Stainless Steel Lunch Box
Ralph Wunsch page
10 Skills You’ll Need To Thrive In 2020