Linggo, Mayo 27, 2018

I Found the Bluetooth Speaker for My Next Beach Trip


Music has been a huge part of everything I do, and I play it everywhere I go. So when my old speaker conked out on me days before a beach trip, I was caught in a moment of panic. I just had to find a replacement, and fortunately, MetroDeal was to the rescue.

The T&G Bluetooth Super Bass Portable Speaker was on sale and 43% off its published price. The mesh design with top and side handles was perfect for the beach. I could hang it anywhere in our cottage or lay it on our beach towel while lounging on the sand and drinking with friends.

I can easily connect my iPhone via Bluetooth to play music from my Spotify playlist. It can even connect to Android devices no sweat.

The speaker is also powerful enough that my folks asked me to turn it down for being too loud while my favorite song was on. Highly recommended for the price.

See also:
Ralph Wunsch profile