Linggo, Mayo 20, 2018

Multipurpose Car Back Seat Organizer


I’m one of those people who tend to bring everything they think they need with them. My partner gets so frustrated because the car ends up looking like a cluttered dresser, with facial tissues, wet wipes, water bottles, planner, pens, books, and even some extra shirts just sitting on the backseat. 

So I decided to buy two Multipurpose Car Back Seat Organizers I saw on Metrodeal. I put one organizer on the left side for the dry facial tissues, while the other holds the wet wipes. 
It has two bottle holders each as well, which allow me to bring four bottles with me all the time. I put my cold brew coffee and water in one organizer while the isopropyl alcohol and facial mist are in the other.

The rest of the compartments hold my other loose items. It’s really a great backseat organizer. Now, the backseat is always free of clutter! I love the felt fabric. It doesn’t absorb heat too much, so my items are well-protected when the car is parked under the sun for a prolonged period of time. 

See also:
Music is my refuge with the G7 Digital Wireless Bluetooth Car Kit
Ralph Wunsch TechInAsia page
4 Surefire Ways to Streamline Your Recruitment Process